KAILASA Animal Shelters (Nandi Sarvajnapeethas)
- Importance of Cows in Hinduism
- According to Sanatana Hinduism, Cow is the embodiment of all Gods and Goddesses. By living and serving the cows, one attains the punya (good karma) of serving all the gods and goddesses.
- Nandi Sarvajnapeetha - a History
- This Nandi Sarvajnapeetha will be headquartered in Adhi Kailasa on Nandi’s Jeeva Samadhi (Nandi was a bull living in AdiKailasa Sarvajnapeetha and is considered to be the incarnation of Nandideva (Bull vehicle) of Bhagavan Paramashiva) and many kailaasas will have dedicated itit’s s own space for nandi sarvajna peetham.
- Benefits of living with Cows
- Just living with the cows, touching them and serving them , all your violence, anger etc just melts down. You will become a compassionate and loving being. Thousands of ancient and modern day studies and researches and observations prove living,caring and working with animals is the best cure and healing for many mental illnesses and disorders and illnesses. All those who want to live this peaceful lifestyle - just taking care of the cows, living with them and experiencing enlightenment can mail us ( [email protected] ) .
- Volunteer in Goshala
- Just the power of initiation and listening to guru vaak (words of the Guru) Swethakethu become enlightened just by taking care of Guru’s cows. Nandi Sarvajnapeetha will be hosting all the beings of the world and all genders will co exist including human beings. This extremely enjoyable “do what you love to do” but achieve the greatest thing in the life opportunity is opening for all.
- Power manifesting Animals
- We will be not just caring for animals we will be revering and worshipping them as per Paramashivas own words and these animals due to the power of the space they live, they will be manifesting powers more than human beings.
- GoSeva (Serving Cows) - A Direct Path to Enlightenment
- Goseva is not just good act or just for some punya or social service. GoSeva is a direct path for Enlightenment Goshalas are one of the important pillars of KAILASA ecosystem. Milk from Goshalas are used for rituals and abhishekam (sacred bath) of Sri Nithyanandeshwara Parashiva Devalaya (temple)
I feel goshalas are going to make more people enlightened in the modern era. The Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism, Jagatguru Mahasannidhanam, His Divine Holiness Bhagavan Nithyananda Paramashivam
Hindu Scritpural Reference on Goshalas (Sastra Pramana)
|Chapter 44 Directions for the Construction of Stables for Elephant and Others |
Verses 29 - 31
|ekas’a’la’ dvis’a’la’va’ tris’a’la’ va’tha kalpayet |
catus’s’a’la’ sama’va’pi a’ya’mena yuta’pi va’
|The cow-stable may be with single main building or it may be a complex of two or three main buildings. Or, it may be a complex of four main buildings associated with proportionate length. The cow stable should be provided with central space (brahma sthana) in which a bull is to be kept. Or, the central space may be without the bull. The auspicious features of the cow-stable are to be determined in such a way that they are concordant to the house of cow(go ra’s’i). Protection and keeping of the cows should be maintained with utmost care. The cows should be feeded with suitable grains, varieties of grass. paddy-straws and cooked food. They may be nourished with the holy remains of various offerings to the Deity.|
|KAILASA Nandi Sarvajnapeetha||Bangalore||Karanataka||India|
|KAILASA Adhi Kailash Saravajnapeetha||Bangalore||Karnataka||India|
|KAILASA Hindu Temple & Aadheenam, Salem||Salem||TN||india|
|KAILASA Thiruvannamalai Saravajnapeetha||Thiruvannamalai||Tamil Nadu||India|
|KAILASA Hyderabad Saravajnapeetha||HYDERABAD||TELANGANA||INDIA|
|KAILASA Peetam- Varanasi Aadheenam||Varanasi||Uttar Pradesh||India|
|OMAN AADHEENAM||BURAIMI||AL DHAHAIRAH||Oman|
|Kailasa Paramparagatha Kanchee Kailasa Sarvajnapeetham||Kanchipuram||Tamil nadu||India|
|KAILASA Trishulam Sarvajnapeetha||Trishulam, Chennai||Tamil Nadu||India|
|Erode Adheenam, Aadhi KAILASA Peetam||Erode||Tamilnadu||India|
|Rajapalayam Aadheenam||Rajapalayam||Tamil NAdu||India|
|KAILASA Madurai Saravajnapeetha||Madurai||Tamil Nadu||India|
The above temples, adheenams, and centers are aligned to the religious and spiritual teachings and principles of KAILASA and the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism, Jagatguru Mahasannidhanam, His Divine Holiness Bhagavan Sri Nithyananda Paramashivam (the “Supreme Pontiff”) Notwithstanding the foregoing, the following temples, adheenams and centers are all independent entities that are in no way legally affiliated with, authorized by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by KAILASA or its Supreme Pontiff.